Rules according to me, which may or may not be actual rules. Okay they aren't rules so ignore them at will. Although, they are some damn good opinions if I do say so myself.
1. I do not write because I think everyone reflects the characters in what I write.
2. I do not write because I think everyone is going to like my opinion.
3. I do not write because I think you think that we think alike. I am pretty sure there aren't many people who do think as I do.
4. If you do not know what characterization means then look the word up in the dictionary. A characterization does not define you. Although, the word character does sometimes pose a problem. I think the word character has evolved beyond the original definition.
5. Life is often unpleasant. Life cannot always be pleasant. However, the unpleasant could be funny. Laugh. Dammit.
6. If I write something like a poem, a play, a short story and you happen to read what I have written before I have finished, without asking or telling me you've read what I have written then... Well... I am thinking that makes either makes you unable to form an opinion or makes you an asshole.
7. If I happen to send you something I have written that is clearly not finished with a remarkable amount of spelling and/or grammar errors, then I am guessing that makes me an idiot. Yep, this is true because I have made this mistake before.
8. If you know something I do not know, please do tell.