Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Date Night for Two

Went out last night with Billy to see a movie. I enjoyed the movie so much it almost seemed as if we were there with friends instead of just the two of us. The opening scene was delightful. Who needs diamonds to propose. The vanilla sky scene was excruciatingly painful to watch. In some scenes I was a bit confused and in others enlightened. Afterwards, the two of us went to Walmart for some deck stain. I also finally bought a proper cork screw along with a bottle of wine, two wine glasses and a dozen rolls.

Then Billy and I stopped by my parents house and my mom shared a glass with me. I was happy to not be drinking alone. After about, okay, less than two full glasses, half a dozen rolls, and some American cheese I was giddy and happy. Then I fell asleep in the passenger seat on the way home. All and all it was a fantastic night. I may have laughed a bit too loud in the movie theater. Next time I'll have to think twice before being so obnoxious.

I brought my wine home with me the bottle is still almost full. I guess I didn't drink nearly as much as I thought I did.


1 comment:

  1. I should mention there is no word play here, no hidden meanings, other than wine and deck stain they just sound funny together.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say... leave a comment

Sociable