Friday, March 23, 2012

Childhood Memories

From what I remember most of my early childhood was pretty bitchin. I mean there were a few exceptions. In second grade the girls all played pretty princess and I was too shy to ask them if I could be the princess. Or mabye they wouldn't let me either way it wasn't too terrible because I always played with boys anyway. As I remember, Brooks Gibson was my play ground buddy until about middle school.  Jon Berry and Travis were my crushes until about third grade because then I sat next to Cory Green on the bus rides home. Oh yeah and there was the problem with my cousins who were all my best friends. They were fun all except for they thought reading was neardy and tortured me for reading "The Box Car Children." Other being the nerdy kid on the block my early childhood years were pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say... leave a comment

Sociable