Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions Answered

1. My least favorite household chore is taking out the trash. However, dirty laundry isn't my favorite either.

2. One of my favorite memories of school has to be trying out for the color guard and dropping the flag. Classic Hannah moment right there. The saddest part was I probably kept my friend, who tried out with me, from making the team and she should have made it.

3. I blog because I need something to do. I don't think being the worlds worst housewife really does it for me.

4. Oh. As of lately I have been re-watching endless episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins and Jake with his Neverland Pirates. So yes, if I had the time to watch a movie, any movie more than once I am thinking The Notebook is something worth the time.

5. I started writing my blog because after my son Sam passed away because I needed to write.

6. No I do not think society knows the difference between real happiness and materialistic happiness. I think this is something very few people really take the time to stop and think about.

7. One wish I have for my children is opportunity. I want them to have the opportunity to be anything and to do what makes them happy. With a few exceptions, of course, I don't ever want them to be race car drivers or firemen. I have nothing against race car drivers or firemen I just really hope my little boys choose something a little safer.

3 comments:

  1. Many, many thanks for commenting on my piece over at Shell's place. Wonderful to stop in and read your words.

    Personally I don't think I could ever watch the Notebook again. Don't get me wrong; I liked it very much the first time I saw it but cried enough for a lifetime after it was over.

    I'm so very sorry to hear of your son's passing. I hope that this space you have here has been able to provide you with some solace. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has given me a lot. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Have something to say... leave a comment

Sociable