Monday, January 16, 2012

Questions Answered




Okay, I am feeling this challenge so here goes... 

I have a love/hate relationship with my body. A long time ago I used to think I was hot stuff. Then I had three beautiful babies and now I am not so hot. However, I love my body even more now for what it gave me. And when I want a snack cake I get a little upset with myself and then I eat everything in sight. Go figure. Love. Hate. Acceptance.




My favorite celebrity married couple is Catherine Zeta Jones and  Michael Douglas because when I see them together in pictures they always look like they are in love. Even if they aren't kissing or holding hands, which they almost always are.




My blog is different from all others because I haven't figured out a mission statement and don't really know my "voice" yet. So sometimes I watch English comedies (Okay, kiddie movies and/or New Englandish Julia Child) then I write with an accent in mind. Sometimes this shows and sometimes it is laughable.

Does money buy happiness? Money could most definitely buy my husband's love. He likes shiny things. As for me, I am going with a no on this one. However, money sure does buy a girl some damn good beauty products. Therefore, money = attractiveness.

Oooh, I haven't had an alcoholic drink in a while. It is a toss up between Shiraz and Martini and Rossi Asti. Jager or Seagram's Seven.

I am not a morning person.

I could never live without Little Einsteins. 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to say something mean be kind enough to leave your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said the truth behind that particular celebrity couple is horrifying and my name is Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff, I am only going by what I see in pictures. I am not really up on all my celebrity gossip.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I understand. The man she really loves is waiting for her. Unfortunately when dealing with rich and powerful obsessives with no regard for the lives of others that could be a very long time.

      Delete
    4. Jeff,

      How is it you found my blog? There is no link to your name. I'd love to know more about you. Why is it you find this celebrity couple so very fascinating? I know little about their love story.

      Hannah

      Delete
    5. I just found it randomly on google and saw red because I know the real situation with that couple. I don't find them fascinating. I think he is a worm and a bully. Trust me don't ever dream of fame. CZJ is the most remarkable of women. Most I know would have been broken by what she endures.

      Delete
  4. I love the way you answered that first question! That's pretty much where I am, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I see beauty as something completely different than I did before.

      Delete

Have something to say... leave a comment

Sociable