Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Progress Report: Day 2


All right. I don't really think anyone is interested in reading about my New Year's resolution or its progress. However, I am choosing to write about it anyway.

I have not written a mission statement for my blog, yet. Because I am not sure what my mission is.

I have three poems in the works right now. All written on the backs of Christmas card envelopes. 

I have one almost but not quite science fiction story written in the third person point of view that is in need of some heavy editing.

I have gotten some story points for another science fiction story written out. It is about half human sea creatures. Will I ever get to it? Who knows.

And right now, I've got to go because my kid just found a bottle of Holy Water... literally... not figuratively.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say... leave a comment

Sociable